Monday, April 09, 2007

CI consults on "My Life As A Dog" sequel

Every now and then we work on something that fills us with a sense of purpose and fulfillment and, well, makes us feel like we're actually doing something cool here. CI recently helped develop "Hair of the Dog," the sequel to "My Life as a Dog" for Swedish producer Thomas Allercrantz with original writer Reidar Jönsson. “My Life as a Dog” was nominated for Best Adapted Screenplay and Best Director (Lasse Hallström) Oscars in 1988 and is just a fantastic, must-see piece of cinema.
Jim,

I think the analysis is excellent! It could have been my own words :o )
Please forward my thanks and best regards to BF Esq.

I think the analysis will be a very good tool to sharpen up the script, which it clearly needs. It will be very interesting to see the reaction from the authors. I will keep you informed.

I am very glad that we have opened up a link to Coverage, Ink, and looking forward to continuous contact with you in this and other projects. It's to bad that you don't have any Swedish reading readers ;o ), or do you!? In any case I will be glad to recommend your service to other Nordic producers and writers.


Jim C. replies: Thomas, we are privileged and honored to consult on the follow-up to such a wonderful movie! I can't wait to see it on the big screen. Unfortunately we don't have any Nordic readers at this time, although I did write a Viking comedy once that fairly butchered Danish in an attempt to create a faux Old Norse! Do keep us posted on the project. Best regards, Jim